About this item
- Easily add Bluetooth to your car audio systems, home stereos, speakers, wired headphones via the auxiliary 3.5mm AUX socket – Minimal footprint slim design with 3.5 mm plug. Plug & play, easy setup, one button operation, clear status indicator.
- Latest version 5.0 of Bluetooth wireless communication standard, No audio lag/latency, Noise cancelling, improved speed & range, dual audio and backwards compatible
- CVC 8.0 Noise Cancellation and DSP technologies eliminate echo and block out intrusive background noise and create lossless audio CD-class quality music.
- Hands-free Bluetooth call and navigator voice via built-in microphone; 4-hour continuous work via the built-in li-ion rechargeable 140mAh battery
- Easily make your TV / projector Bluetooth-enabled by using the transmitter (Tx) mode via the 3.5mm audio jack. Fits All Models of Realme X50 Pro Player . RMX2072
Go wireless audio with simple gadget and a simple setup. Simply insert the Bluetooth AUX adapter into the AUX 3.5mm jack on your car stereo, and then make, answer, and reject hand-free calls with one button, enjoy music in your phone and listen to navigation voices. Simple, slim design minimizes footprint on car dashboard. Bluetooth 5.0 technology enhances your safety, pleasure and fun while driving. Bluetooth Transmitter (Tx) Bluetooth speaker Make your old stereo/speaker system wireless now by using the Bluetooth adapter. Unshackle yourself from cables while enjoying CD-quality music. Bluetooth TV Create non-disturbing TV watching experience. Use the adapter to cut off TV sound and enjoy quietly TV programs without disturbing others. Bluetooth PC Bluetooth is unavailable on many old desktop PCs. It is a good idea to enable Bluetooth by using this small device Bluetooth adapter. Simply insert the 3.5mm plug into the audio output jack on the PC’s audio card, and use the attached Micro USB cable to connect a spare USB port and power the adapter. Bluetooth 5.0 Benefits Bluetooth 5.0 is the latest version of the Bluetooth wireless communication standard and have various improvements: low energy, dual audio, more speed, distance, and throughput. It also promises CD quality audio over lower 1 Mbps speeds, so 2 Mbps speeds should enable even better wireless audio quality. Bluetooth is backwards compatible. We recommend you buy new Bluetooth 5.0-enabled peripherals to enjoy all the benefits.
|Special Feature||Car audio Bluetooth Adapter, 3.5mm Jack|